Year: 2008, 2009, 2010
Part #: 351-909XHD
Type: XHD – Designed to carry 70% more at stock load height
Rate: Variable Rate
Cross Reference: 929-938, SC26-1007HD
Designed to carry 70% more load at stock load height.
This heavy duty rear coil spring kit is specifically engineered to substantially increase the rear end support of your 2008-2010 Dodge Caravan/Town & Country when under a full load, at stock load height. The 351-909XHD was designed with the serious truck owner in mind. This extra heavy duty coil spring kit is sure to give you the additional weight capacity you are looking for by providing superior load support as compared to your OEM coils.
Variable rate(progressive rate) springs are generally used for applications with significant load changes and have less effect on empty ride.The springs are easily identified by varied spaciong between the coils.Features include:
- Smooth transition for a comfortable empty ride
- Added roll stability and safety when loaded
- Improves handling, ride quality and cornering stability
- A must for coil spring-equipped vehicles with diesel engines and/or snowplows
- Excellent load handling solution for fleet vehicles
- No maintenance required
- Reduces driver fatigue
- Manufactured in North America by CargoMaxx|HD