The 350-1230XHD is designed with the serious 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 owner in mind. It is designed to give your 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 +70% carrying capacity over OEM springs, when under a full load, at stock load height.. These powder coated steel springs were manufactured in North America to handle the toughest loads while delivering a superior ride.
Standard rate (linear rate) springs have one defined spring rate per inch of deflection throughout most of their deflection range. This design is for applications with constant load and empty ride is less of an issue. Features include:
- Custom-designed for additional load handling capability
- Improves handling, ride quality and cornering stability
- Added roll stability and safety
- A must for coil spring-equipped vehicles with diesel engines and/or snowplows
- Excellent load handling solution for fleet vehicles
- No maintenance required
- Constant load
- Reduces driver fatigue
- Manufactured in North America by CargoMaxx|HD
There are no reviews yet.