If you work your 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 hard, you need springs that work hard for you. Upgrade your springs with the 350-884XHD: our powder-coated steel springs increase the carrying capacity of your 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 by 70% over the stock OEM springs.
Standard rate (linear rate) springs have one defined spring rate per inch of deflection throughout most of their deflection range. This design is for applications with constant load and empty ride is less of an issue. Features include:
- Added roll stability and safety
- No maintenance required
- Custom-designed for additional load handling capability
- Constant load
- Reduces driver fatigue
- Improves handling, ride quality and cornering stability
- A must for coil spring-equipped vehicles with diesel engines and/or snowplows
- Excellent load handling solution for fleet vehicles
- Manufactured in North America by CargoMaxx|HD
Order the 350-884XHD today for free shipping*!
*Free shipping for the 350-884XHD only.