Designed to carry 35% more load at stock load height.
This heavy duty rear coil spring kit is specifically engineered to significantly increase the rear end support of your 2008-2010 Caravan when under a full load, at stock load height. The 351-909HD was designed with the serious truck owner in mind. This heavy duty coil spring kit is sure to give you the additional weight capacity you are looking for by providing superior load support as compared to your OEM coils.
Variable rate(progressive rate) springs are generally used for applications with significant load changes and have less effect on empty ride.The springs are easily identified by varied spaciong between the coils.Features include:
- Smooth transition for a comfortable empty ride
- Added roll stability and safety when loaded
- Custom-designed for additional load handling capability
- Improves handling, ride quality and cornering stability
- A must for coil spring-equipped vehicles with diesel engines and/or snowplows
- Excellent load handling solution for fleet vehicles
- No maintenance required
- Reduces driver fatigue
- Manufactured in North America by CargoMaxx|HD
There are no reviews yet.