The 350-884XHD is designed with the serious 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 owner in mind. It is designed to give your 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 +70% carrying capacity over OEM springs. These powder coated steel springs were manufactured in North America to handle the toughest loads while delivering a superior ride.
Standard rate (linear rate) springs have one defined spring rate per inch of deflection throughout most of their deflection range. This design is for applications with constant load and empty ride is less of an issue. Features include:
- Custom-designed for additional load handling capability
- Constant load
- No maintenance required
- Added roll stability and safety
- Improves handling, ride quality and cornering stability
- Excellent load handling solution for fleet vehicles
- Reduces driver fatigue
- A must for coil spring-equipped vehicles with diesel engines and/or snowplows
- Manufactured in North America by CargoMaxx|HD
Order the 350-884XHD today for free shipping*!
*Free shipping for the 350-884XHD only.