The toughest 1999 Dodge Ram 2500s deserve the toughest springs. Upgrade your 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 with our 350-884XHD, a powder-coated steel spring manufactured in North America, designed from the ground up to deliver 70% additional carrying capacity over stock OEM springs.
Standard rate (linear rate) springs have one defined spring rate per inch of deflection throughout most of their deflection range. This design is for applications with constant load and empty ride is less of an issue. Features include:
- Excellent load handling solution for fleet vehicles
- No maintenance required
- Constant load
- Improves handling, ride quality and cornering stability
- A must for coil spring-equipped vehicles with diesel engines and/or snowplows
- Custom-designed for additional load handling capability
- Added roll stability and safety
- Reduces driver fatigue
- Manufactured in North America by CargoMaxx|HD
Order the 350-884XHD today for free shipping*!
*Free shipping for the 350-884XHD only.